THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Powered By Blogger

Kamis, 11 Juli 2013

Job Aplication Letter



August 5, 2012

BANK CENTRAL ASIA
Human Resources Department
Jl. Kemerdekaan I, kav 12-14
South Jakarta
Dear Sir,
My name is Rico Carlo, I am twenty years old. I was graduated from LP3I Ciputat, majoring Computerized Accounting and I have been working for CV Satu satu Selaras in HR Administration Officer since April, 2012.
 I know that PT Bank Central Asia is one of the biggest Bank in Indonesia and I’m sure it would be an excellent career opportunity to join in and work for this respective company.
I would like to apply for Accouting, Teller or Administration staff  in your company. I’m in honest, discipline,  responsible, good health, willing to work, adapted well, I have good communication skill, and I can speak English both oral and written.
                I would greatly appreciate an opportunity to convince you that my knowledge would be an asset to your company. I assure you that a high level of efficiency would be applied to any assignment  given to me. I hope my qualification and experiences include to your consideration.
Thank you for your kind attention, and I’m looking forward to your reply.

Yours faithfully

Rico Carlo

0 komentar:

Laman